Strategic HR Communications
08 March, 2019
By Iventa The Human Management Group (Austria)
The customer wants to formulate an authentic and believable position as an employer as well as value propositions which are targeted clearly towards internal and external focus groups.
- Authentic and believable value proposition and employer values are recognized internally and externally.
- Messages and content are positioned towards the individual needs of the specific target group.
- Content is placed optimally in specific channels of communication.
- Workshops to ensure strategic positioning of employer communication
- Leadership workshops to strengthen the implementation of the employer brand
- Planning and building up of content
- Media planning
To view a larger infographic, please click here.